Terms of SaleWe at Keystone Threaded Products look forward to doing business with you. Our terms of sale are posted for your review. Please feel free to download and submit a
Credit Application (PDF - 217KB) for our consideration. If you have any questions, our accounting department will be happy to assist you.
- PRICES: All prices are subject to revision without notice.
- F.O.B.: Cleveland, Ohio
- BILLING: Minimum Invoice: $100.00
- TERMS: Subject to credit approval - 1% 10 days, Net 30 days
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: we accept Cash, Company Check, Certified Bank Check (when required), MasterCard and Visa (subject to processing fee).
- CREDIT: We reserve the right to ship C.O.D. until satisfactory credit is established. The furnishing of references or other evidence of financial responsibility will be required. Please note that certified check may be required.
- NON STOCK ITEMS: When goods are supplied to Purchaser's specification that require a special production run, we reserve the option to ship plus or minus 10% of the total quantity ordered. Charges for special tooling do not convey ownership or the right to remove from Seller's factory.
- SPECIAL PACKAGING: Wooden boxes are available upon request at $30.00 per box.
- SHIPMENT: If no specific instructions are furnished by Buyer, we shall ship according to our best judgement, depending on the type of material, destination and urgency of delivery. Damage or loss of products in transit shall be the responsibility of the Buyer, who shall immediately notify the carrier of such damage or loss.
- CLAIMS, CANCELLATIONS, AND RETURNS: All claims for shortage or rejections must be made by the buyer within 30 days after receipt of material. Cancellations of orders will be accepted only upon terms that will compensate us for expenses incurred and any applicable re-stocking fees. Keystone will not be responsible for the integrity of the threads or material if thermal treatment, plating or other physical changes are made to our product after leaving our plant. A 20% re-stocking charge will be applied to credits covering return of material within 6 months from date of purchase that are not caused by any Keystone error.
For material covered beyond 6 month grace period, re-stocking charge will be based upon condition of material, possible obsolescence, etc.
No material may be returned without prior consent. All returns must be accompanied by the invoice number they were originally shipped against. Unless otherwise authorized, return shipment must be shipped back prepaid.
Credit Application (PDF - 217KB)